The Journal of Historical Researches
The quarterly of historical researches publishes new scholarly finding of scholars in the field of history in order to develop and enhance the Islamic Iranian culture. The acceptance of articles in this journal depends on meeting the following scholarly conditions:
Structure of the article
The name of the author(s) together with their academic grade, work address, and academic as well non-academic email address should be mentioned (mentioning the telephone number of the corresponding author in the attachment sheet is necessary).
The English and foreign names and terms should be mentioned immediately after their Persian forms in the parentheses in the text of the article.
The method of referencing and bibliography-writing:
The journal employs APA method for referencing and bibliography-writing and, thus, the author(s) should follow this method in referencing. For intertextuality references, the surname of the writer, the date of publication and the number of the page(s) are necessary, and they should be written in parentheses for example (Shafii Kadkani, 1370:304). In bibliography section or extra-textual references, the following formats should be used:
Surname, Name. (Date of publication). Title of the Book. (Name of the translator or corrector). Place of Publication: Name of the Publisher.
Surname, Name. (Date of publication). “Title of the Article”, Title of the Journal, Volume (Number or Issue): Number of Pages.
Surname, Name. (Date of publication). “Title of the Article”, (Name of the compiler or editor), Title of the Proceedings, Place of Publication: Name of the Publisher. Number of Pages.
Surname, Name. (Date of publication). “Title of the Article or the Subject”, Address of the Website (the last date of access to the website).
1) The papers should be submitted electronically. For submitting the paper, the author(s) should first register in the journal system of University of Isfahan (http://uijs.ui.ac.ir/jhr) and then submit his/her paper.
2) The papers derived from the thesis should have the confirmation letter of the thesis’ supervisor.
3) The paper should not have been published in other journals or presented in any conferences.
4) The submitted papers should accord completely with the format of the journal.
5) The journal reserves the right to accept, reject and revise the submitted paper.
6) The corresponding author should be specified.